Monday, March 1, 2010

TBH TOFURKEY TOUR PART 1: I hope nobody ran over a turkey. You think they might have?

Well.  Enough enough of that stuffy stuff.  I can't let Dr. Geoff think he was right about our underlying message ... impending doom and all that.  A nihilist I am not.  (That'd be too exhausting.) 

And besides - it's March!!!  WOO!

And in four short days (on March 4th, the only day of the year that is also a command), I finally get to live out my folk singer dream when the GP & I play our first ever acoustic set at The Armory Cafe on Highland St. in Somerville - along with the marvelous talents of St. Helena's Magen Tracy, & Sophie Innerfield of Highly Personal Trash!  I'm extremely nervous/excited.  I have no idea what I will wear.

While I work on figuring that out, I'd like to share some home video with you - footage from the This Blue Heaven Thanksgiving Tofurkey Tour 2009!  

It comes in three parts (Boston to Philly, Philly to Norfolk, & Norfolk to NYC to Boston) and features songs from our 2009 release, Quicksandglass as well as special guest appearances from the album's producer and engineer - Same Sky Productions' David Messier & Andre Cantave!  Be sure to check back in tomorrow and the next day for parts 2 & 3 of this sillarious saga!

My Boston to Philly favorite moment:  the dancing boys post-show.  Definitely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment